The Annual Meeting is quickly approaching! Did you know that although there is a social component, the Annual Meeting is in fact a business meeting for the Creekside HOA?
Within the next few weeks (no later than August 16th) you will receive a packet of information by standard post. Please review these materials promptly:
- Agenda for the meeting
- Financial report for 2021 and proposed budget for remainder of 2022 and for 2023
- Candidates for Officers (President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer)
- Officers are elected yearly
- Candidate for Directors to fill vacancies on the Board
- Directors serve a three year term and terms are staggered so that there is always at least one Director position up for vote each year
Want to run for an Officer or Director position? A call for volunteers will be made prior to the vote for open positions. If you’d like your biographical information included in the packet, contact the Secretary immediately.
Can’t attend the meeting but want to have your vote counted on the agenda items? Complete the proxy form included in the packet and return that to the Secretary prior to the meeting.
Please note that the proposed consolidated covenants will not be voted on at the Annual Meeting and are not a topic for debate during the Annual Meeting. The public comment period has closed and the proposed consolidated covenants, revised to reflect homeowner feedback, are now available for review here. (Homeowners were notified this week by standard post that the final document for vote has been posted on the HOA website.) The vote on the proposed consolidated covenants will take place by mail after the Annual Meeting. Time permitting, comments/questions on this topic may be raised during the open Q&A session at the end of the meeting.
More information about the Annual Meeting can be found here.